ZARGES excels in the design and manufacture of high end transit and tote cases for all applications. Rack mount or transit and storage; ZARGES’ attention to quality and superior design puts our products in a category above the rest. ZARGES, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
If interested, please email your resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com
Manage and lead sales efforts of selected Manufacturer’s Representatives (MRs), distributors and dealers. Position reports to the National Sales Manager of ZARGES, a leading European manufacturer of aluminum cases for storage and transportation.
Increase sales of reusable aluminum cases and containers to new customers. Direct and cooperate with selected Manufacturer Representatives, Dealers and Distributors.
- Prospect, identify and gain new customers to broaden existing customer base
- Support Manufacturer Representatives, Distributors and Dealers
- Analyze customer needs and market trends
- Identify distribution channels that will lead to increased sales
- Attend industry functions and provide feedback on market trends
- Up to 50% travel required
Required Experience and Skills
- Technical sales, understanding of processes, working with MRs
- Sales experience in the following in one or more of the following industries:
- Medical device and instrumentation
- Oil & Energy sector
- Civil Government agencies
- Ability to manage and maintain a sales pipeline via a CRM tool
- Self-motivated, self organized
- “Driver” with technical sales management skills
- Problem solver
- Team player
- Technical Degree
- Fluency in English. German, Spanish a plus
- Satisfactory completion of company training program